Simple roasted Brussels sprouts, to add green to my in-laws' delicious corned beef.
Slice Brussels sprouts in halves • Drizzle olive or truffle oil • pink Himalayan salt • zaatar • mix well • roast on 400 Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes (times may vary depending on oven). #recipe #roastedvegetables #roastedbrusselssprouts #simple #sides #glutenfree #paleo
Delicious and incredibly healthy Paleo salmon patties. Oh, and super simple too! Win!!
* 3 wild salmon cans, drained (can substitute with tuna)
* 2 eggs
* 3 tablespoons mayo
* 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon mustard
* 1/3 cup almond flour (or your choice of flour or even potato flakes)
* 1/2-1 cup sautéed onions or 2 tbsp dried chopped onion
* Salt, pepper and any herbs and spices you wish (such as parsley, paprika or garlic powder)
It’s the scariest time of the year, especially for anyone who fears the inevitable sugar cravings and dreaded extra pounds from Halloween indulging. Grocery stores are frightful places – you go in for your daily shopping and suddenly you are surrounded by aisles and aisles of candy corn and Fun Size ® Skittles® and M&Ms – all looking colorful and appealing, designed to weaken our resistance and lure us into Candyland and the consequences of “over-treating.” And it’s not just